View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #332 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
I'm more than happy to be an early adopter. All I want is VVEL control and a guarantee that if my valves crash into my pistons that I won't be the one paying for the repairs.

I give you credit for wanting to be an early adopter of VVEL. I know I couldn't do it even with guarantee of valves crashing into pistons.

Ecutek has been out to the public for a little over a month I really think people need to give it time. This constant push for VVEL seems a bit extreme and people seem to be overlooking some of the other features. One key feature that Ecutek already has over Uprev is full ignition timing control something UPrev does not have or added in the last 5 years to this platform.