Thread: Nismo or boss ?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 02:27 PM   #86 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
No, we established i couldn't find it.

You know what bugs me out... That post that upset you so... I STILL wasn't saying anything negative. Let's pretend just for the sake of pretending i never read that. "Which i did?" I still didn't say anything negative about the stang. It wasn't derogatory, and if you think about it. The GT suffers from lots of roll and pitch anyway... So it's not totally inconceivable for it to drop off some G's under certain conditions anyway being an LA.

So why does it get under your skin so. If no one believes that it's not a budget M3 it pisses you off that much???

Fvckin fanboys damn!!!

Just saw your newest edit.

My issue lies 100% in the fact that you are making things up and 0% is about "mustang vs X"

Post the article you keep referencing and I will have zero issue with your claims
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote