View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #159 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
I don't know if I'd blame that all on Perez. I know when I saw it, it looked like Kimi should have yielded but instead he decided to push Perez into the wall. Not saying Perez is totally innocent but just that Kimi should have yielded.
I'll let the video tells the story...

The reply of the incident starts at 0:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g80-CFe7_Ko

( Click to show/hide )

I say Perez is at fault base on:

1) His front wing hadn't even passed the rear wheel of Raikkonen's, how can he say he was passing Raikkonen?

2) Raikkonen did chose a closer line than usual, however, it is a normal maneuver to close the door when defending position.

3) Perez, do you really expect others should slow down and open a gap for you to pass?

4) I would actually say Perez slammed his front wing into Raikkonen's rear wheel.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote