Thread: Boost vs. RPM
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, it's UpRev flashed with GTM's kit. I've not started having these funky issues till recently, and it feels like it is progressively getting worse. For the past several months I notice a faint whine which appears to come out of the passenger side turbo. The clunk feeling I felt from the lag sounded like it came from underneath on that side as well.

Also I wonder if this is why I've not been able to consistently get 8-9 PSI, and that I had to dial up the MBC a little bit the past few months. The boost gauge needle is steady, so it doesn't jump all over the place.

Exhaust note as of this morning, much quieter than usual. I'm waiting to hear from Tony in regards to options.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 05-28-2013 at 10:49 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote