View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 05:01 AM   #204 (permalink)
Navyboy916
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 7AT
Navyboy916 will become famous soon enoughNavyboy916 will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone. I am still in Japan. I finally go home in about two weeks. While I am here last weekend I traveled to Tokyo and was able to visit JUN. I met the president of JUN and it was so awesome to pick his and the head mechanics brain. I also asked what was in development for the z34. Currently they are working on the intake side of the heads and the VVEL. They will be finished with what they a developing in about two months and make it available to the public. I asked if it was computer related he did it was not. It was going to be mechanical for the intake side. I did bring up the subject about an intake manifold. Of course the wonderful R35 have a priority but he did say its step by step for our cars. I did say that a lot of people are going F.I but a lot of us also want to stay N.A. Their clients vehicle with all upgrades in the heads and bolts alone made 382whp and 323tq. When they perform the intake side development they are estimating around 405whp. He said his clients are always wanting to push the envelop with N.A power in the z34 and are wanting for power and products for the z34.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (711.2 KB, 109 views)
Navyboy916 is offline   Reply With Quote