View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
Ok but does this mean you cannot use anything but their TP or HFC?

BC I have a set of FI res test pipes I want to use.....
No, you don't have to use THEIR TP's or HFC's but you do have to use test pipes or hfc's from a 350z DE motor. So in short, your FI test pipes are useless. I'm assuming Z1 didn't put their own "twist" on it as they stated before and just 100% reproduced the original? They even say in the description that it has the Momentum stamp on the header, not Z1 like it has shown in their picture lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Why the hell wouldn't they make the flange the same as the 370Z?
Why would you limit the sales to a 07+ Z when the original works on all 03+ Z's? Plus like I stated, more money by giving us the "option" to purchasing their pipes with the purchase of the headers.

BUT just so some of you know, I did have a fitment issue with my exhaust lining up originally when I was using Top Speed test pipes for the 350z. When I swapped to the Z1 pipes, my exhaust lined up perfect so it is a perk that they offer the pipes at a discounted price WITH the purchase of the headers because it actually did fix my fitment issue. This happened with the original Momentum headers so it's not like Z1 has a specially made set for the headers.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....

Last edited by chrischhorn; 05-27-2013 at 11:51 PM.
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote