View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default SEIBON NS Carbon Fiber Wing - Still new!

That's right. Never installed. I took it out of the packaging and placed it on the rear trunk to get an idea for the look first hand. Decided CF wasn't the way to go and was going to color match it and then decided today to go a completely different direction. Comes with the mounting hardware (Four bolts and washers) and all original packaging. The test fit was perfect so don't fear fitment issues with this piece. Oh, and no, it was NEVER BOLTED DOWN! It was merely placed on top of the trunk for a few minutes. I don't even have holes in my trunk to bolt it down.

I bought it for $599 shipped to my door. I will do $500 shipped to yours! (But you must be in the lower 48 states)

I accept paypal, money order/personal check (upon clearing). Paypal is subject to 3% fees.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1899.jpg (673.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1906.jpg (789.0 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1901.jpg (797.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1900.jpg (768.7 KB, 45 views)
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote