View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #92 (permalink)
Cuban Z
Track Member

Drives: 11 370Z Nismo #0384
Cuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I learned my lesson. I live in the second to worst state in the nation, and our roads are no exception. I could literally total my 370Z on public roads by ripping the oil-pan off the engine and destroying the K-member if I did not dodge some of the up-heavals in our roads. No exaggeration. Never even bother visiting LA is my advice. It's a crap state in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
Couldn't disagree more. Yesterday I bottomed out on the 405...I still love this place. Do we have our problems? Do some of our roads suck? Did our ball team choke this year? Yes, Yes, and Yes. But like Ice Cube says..."there ain't nothing else like LA." There are many, many worse places to live than on SoCal...especially for a car guy! Not trying to start any ****, just offering a different perspective on our great state and city for anyone not familiar with it.

処女 / Shojo
Audrey Blue
Series 1 240Z (10/70)
Cuban Z is offline   Reply With Quote