View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 10:17 AM   #91 (permalink)
roy'sz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 nissan 370z
roy'sz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishey View Post
370z's usually dont have any issues and the brakes are in generally very impressive for a factory brake system. You have an issue with something other then the pads/rotors or the people doing the work.
yeah I think he is right. I would give it one last shot with the oem parts and do a full brake flush on the car before writing Nissan off. It could be the technicians that are incompetent and not necessarily your driving characteristics. Hope that this problem can get resolved either way so that if it happens to another forum member we can use this as a learning lesson.

I was thinking of going with a upgraded rotor/pad set but after seeing some of the stuff import has gone through I am definitely reconsidering that thought.

Hey import if you have time try to jack the car up and rotate the fronts. Pump the brakes a couple of times before that to see if it seizes. also check the quality of the fluid.