View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 02:47 AM   #95 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Randy!!!!

Had a great time today driving to Mt. Palomar. Total of 19 Zs. Thanks to ZGirl and Fredstah for coordinating and of course Randy and his beautiful wife and wonderful kids for opening their home and hosting. Some pix. Btw, if you have any pix keep on posting and if you have video, please share as well......yes cheech, I see you have your gp up on your roof and we'll take anything you've got

33 miles from the meeting point. Nine of us headed out to Escondido to meet 10 more.

George directing traffic and putting all cars together for the perfect shot. Randy's Magma Red on the foreground.

PW guys and gal could not get into a straight line.

Fred taking shots and Randy enjoying the view.

Dream driveway.......how many Z's can you pack in Randy's driveway?

Cheech and his gp.....post if you have video

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 05-26-2013 at 02:36 PM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote