View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 01:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
I'm actually running RE760's on the Z and Continental Contisport on the Fit

Both are really good tires but I have to admit the RE760's are my most favorite tire I have ever run on my Z and I have run BFG KDW2's, Continental Contisport's, RE05A's, and Kumho's

If you can afford them I would certainly suggest running the RE760's or even the REO50A's
Well the RE760's are CHEAP in price compared to some of the other names out there. I'm just not a fan. The traction just isn't there for me and the wet traction is mid level at best. I have noticed the tires have gotten a little sticker after they wore down a bit from brand new but not enough for me to have a positive review about. I don't have a VLSD so traction may not be as good as yours either way with an open diff. I'll find out once the Quaife goes in next week but then again so does the 4.08 gears lol. They do have crisp steering response though. Just not enough grip.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote