View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #62 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo09 View Post
Sorry, we couldn’t line up anyone for the alignment in a timely fashion to make yesterday’s OTD. I am kind of glad though in hind sight because at least in Austin it rained pretty much all day. I know College Station got some rain as well.

I am scheduled to have the “proto type III” arms installed this coming Tuesday, get all the measurements done, and get the car aligned. Hopefully I can take a few “bumpy” laps at Harris Hill afterword’s depending on time. We start at 10am. The good news is that I can keep them on and test them at the next PDS TWS HPD event weekend on June 15th – 16th. So baring any rain, I can get a good feel on how they respond. Truthfully, anything is better than stock. I am totally confident they will be everything I could hope for and have been praying for for the last 3 years. I will take pictures of the arms on Tuesday and post them.

That’s it for this second. We are almost at the finish line I believe.

Cheers.
Hope you get to just keep it, period.
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote