View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #91 (permalink)
SP00LN
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z SR M6
SP00LN is on a distinguished road

Hey roplusbee

The transaction was instant via PayPal from my checking. As of now, there's been no money transferred and showing a 0 balance.

I've filed a dispute with PayPal but I'm basically SOL as its been over 45 days. I gave it so long based on other members feedback on the product from EVOR taking so long without reading PayPal rules. Lessons learned.

If I'm going to get my money back, it'll have be through here as no one answers the phone, returns my emails nor PMs here. Sorry to all members to have to do this here, but it just rubs me the wrong way that I gave away $175. Rather it went to charity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
SP00LN:

Not sure what the situation is with your transaction, but PayPal lists this about refunds on their website:

If they paid with their bank account (eCheck or Instant Transfer) or PayPal balance, the money will go back to their PayPal balance.

If they paid with a credit card, the money will go back to their card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on the card statement.

Refunds are in the same currency and at the same conversion rate as the original payment

If you feel like old boy is not doing what he said, simply file a claim with PayPal. The longer you wait, the less likely they will be to help you.

Last edited by SP00LN; 05-25-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Grammar