View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #52 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

amytorres5946:

I take it you are reading this thread selectively. Most of the actual responses are giving you reasons WHY this happened. Just because people so something like you stated that you did with your previous vehicles, doesn't mean that it works with all vehicle or the one you currently own. Reading up on the cause and effect afterward is hindsight. If you choose to ignore the lesson, that is on you.

My suggestion is: do a little more research on your current vehicle, become more familiar or "one with your machine" before you bash it or complain, and don't ask questions on the forum if you are not ready to read what they write back. Oh, yeah.........welcome to the forum.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote