View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 02:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
Personally getting a little tired of hearing this about the "Secret" stuff that Z1 is doing to get even more out of an NA motor.

Here's a thought: Just tell us what the secret stuff is. I completely understand if it's just the way they're tuning them (ie timing, fuel maps, etc) that they won't share the specifics but then just tell us it's in the tuning. Otherwise just tell us what it is. If it's a certain combination of parts then just tell us. There are those of us that would be lined up to get that magic combination of parts to make the extra power. Also knowing that they have the ability tune VVEL is that where the power is coming from.

/end rant
I almost know exactly what it is but not positive. It's not parts. It's the rerouting of certain things with tune. You just pay for labor. So course there not going to say anything at all. There shop came up with it. It's there thing. Not to say they don't know a little thing or too in the VVEL department. It all adds up. I'm not going say anything else about it for certain reasons.

Last edited by SPOHN; 05-25-2013 at 02:45 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote