View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutnaka View Post
Well....looks like I am not getting momentum headers anymore..but, Z1 has more tricks to get more power from NA Z34. Their Shop car is close to 350whp with a single exhaust. I will be doing the waiting game.....
Personally getting a little tired of hearing this about the "Secret" stuff that Z1 is doing to get even more out of an NA motor.

Here's a thought: Just tell us what the secret stuff is. I completely understand if it's just the way they're tuning them (ie timing, fuel maps, etc) that they won't share the specifics but then just tell us it's in the tuning. Otherwise just tell us what it is. If it's a certain combination of parts then just tell us. There are those of us that would be lined up to get that magic combination of parts to make the extra power. Also knowing that they have the ability tune VVEL is that where the power is coming from.

/end rant
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote