View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
RonZwanson
Base Member

Drives: 2009 Black MT Sport
RonZwanson will become famous soon enough

Man...Any post that even whispers the letters "BRZ" or "FRS" turns into a domestic dispute on this forum. I guess we need to put a forum-wide moratorium on any discussion of the Toyobaru. Ha.

Yeah, I know this isn't THE MOST entertaining car review on the interwebs. I never said it was Top Gear material. I just thought this guy's perspective was interesting, and it cracked me up when he said, "It's a $25k car, who gives a sh*t?" This was what came up when I literally typed in "FR-S Sucks" on YouTube. I couldn't even find a douchey hater video on the subject.

I actually wouldn't mind stopping by a Scion or Subaru dealership and taking one out just to see what it's like, but I'm too chicken sh*t to go to a dealership knowing I'm wasting the sales person's time, especially since they probably get a lot of punks who do the same thing with no money, let alone any intention of buying one.

As for all the Honda discussion, I have no problem with Hondas. (Save for my mother in-law's Civic, which just had its transmission die at 130k. So much for being bullet proof.) I did help a friend of mine slap a K&N intake on his '08 Civic, and I must say that Honda's induction sound is so sweet. It's not even an Si, and it sounds really nice. Would I rather have a Civic than a BRZ? Nahp.