View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #88 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeder View Post
My car is a little on the dirty side right now, I haven't washed it since I bought it a little over a month ago because of all the rain lately (and trying to figure out what direction I wanted to go with polish/wax). I just purchased a bunch of Zaino and other car care items so I'm not sure if I should run the car through a brushless before I start the Zaino process to knock of the heavy stuff or just be really careful at home. Any suggestions?

Also, a lot of the stuff I've read say to wash in the shade. I can do it in the garage but I'm a little worried about all the water. Should I wash in the garage, rinse in the drive and dry in the garage? I bought a leaf blower to help dry the car.

I've never hand washed a new vehicle before and only older vehicles a handful of times, and very poorly I'm sure...lol.

Sorry for the noob questions but I've been searching and reading a lot and am in information overload...lol. Not to mention the fact that I'm worried I'm going to screw something up due to my inexperience!
Zeeder welcome aboard. Dont over think this. If the weather is good, a thorough hand wash is what your super Z needs. Best of luck with the detailing. Its a car. Wash it, polish, wax but mostly enjoy it!!
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote