View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post
There's CIN Motorsports in Charlotte, NC. I had them do a 60k mile service on my G37, I was happy with the service they provided me with. Someone at Z1 Motorsports recommended them to me. My car is going back to them to get its differential bushing replaced with a polyurethane unit. They are an Uprev tuner as well. They have some cool projects going on too. One of them being a turbo kit that they're developing for 370Z/G37. The shop, though small, was stacked full of some fast cars.
CIN is an awesome shop and Bobby (their Master Tech) really knows his stuff.

If for whatever reason your situation with Z1 (also a GREAT bunch of guys) doesn't work out, I would also support CIN as a place to look at.

When I slid off the road on my way to Md 3 days before christmas, they got a call from my roommate, sent their truck/trailer out and "collected" me + car. Brought me back to the shop, got the car on a lift to inspect, pulled my rear wheels off and re-balanced them to see if they had been warped. Couldn't get to an alignment rack that day, so they dropped me off at a hotel and picked me up the next morning. Got the alignment sorted out the next day and I was good to go. They never charged me a penny.

Stand up guys, and I was happy to run into them again at ZDayZ and thank them once more for their help. I'm honestly surprised they don't have a rep on here of some sort...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote