View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0SL3N View Post
That will most likely cause a cel unless you have extended bungs and steel wool. I had a cel with HFCs before I got a tune. Also I'm not sure I would trust ebay test pipes. Better off going used or new for around 200. They get really hot and the welds have to be good and the angle has to be right on or it will affect your exhaust fitment.
that looks like it's longer than the usual TP bungs, no? I want to get UpRev, but it's $700! I could get so many different things with that, lol. It's not a priority right now especially since I don't have too many bolt-ons
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote