View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #2347 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarcinczyk14 View Post
False alarm on thinking I had defective resonators. Put the car on the lift and all I was hearing is the normal hiss on decel, just never thought it would be that loud. I don't mind it now that I know it's normal. Now I'm debating if it's worth swapping out my res. test pipes for Fast Intentions long tube headers? Decisions decisions......
Headers will have more volume. Period. Not that it's good/bad, just letting you know to expect it.

You will have some rasp above 5k, but nothing obtrusive. They give it that "raw" feeling like this car's got headers.

The smell won't be any different than RTPs, but there will be a lot more flowing, so there is that to consider..

If you're planning to have a shop install it, or DIY, expect to spend a full day on it labor wise. It's a tight install. Not impossible, just tight.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote