View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #320 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
No, there is the 3rd option. People that know what they are doing lock up the historically low debt rates and put that cash to work to build true wealth. Those are the lions.

If this concept seems completely wrong to you, you are right to not follow it since you aren't a lion.
I just pray and hope you don't bite more than you can chew my lion king.

As a dumb sheep, I did what my grandma who never finished high school taught me, keep things simple and easy. If you make X, live on X-Y-Z. That system worked wonders for me THANK GOD.

If you come on top leveraging through debt your property purchases as well as cars purchases, power and reps to you
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote