View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 07:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
Says the guy who hates Honda, the car company that dominated the 90"s with their golden era economy sport coupes.
I don't hate honda's. I have no interest in purchasing one. Big difference.

But morons may not understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Um, the Z does understeer a bit at the limit. It's slightly noseheavy. But it can also oversteer with throttle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Yeah it's hardly non-existent. If it is, you're not driving fast enough.

Also, FRS: I kinda like it... but still do not want.
My point is jungle is not driving fast. I know it.... That's why i used the WORD NEARLY. You only feel understeer 85%in to the cars capability. But most stock FR's will do that AT THE LIMIT. Understeer is much worse with VDC on as well. We had this convo in another thread aslready.

As far as the FR-S goes??? I don't think any of us Don't like it. I think it's more of a value issue and can we live with such little power. But the car is definitely needed in the sports car world, in general.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-24-2013 at 07:44 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote