View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
Mandingo
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z 6spd
Mandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
I completely agree with you! We do have faith that our 19 row will handle oil temperature problems and we would like to offer a larger core for those of you who would prefer even further temperature protection.

We are working on a 19 row cooler that will hit shelves this summer and soon after we will be investigating its fitment into our direct fit oil cooler line. We will have to make modifications to the current 370Z kit to accommodate the larger core but we will certainly be doing test fitting. I am unable to provide an exact or estimated date but I will do my best to keep the community up to date!

Thanks for the feedback Mandingo.
Thanks for the response John! I'm assuming you meant to type '25 row cooler' in the second paragraph. That or a 34 row will surely help battle the heat