View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
b...buy a car cover. You don't just leave it sitting out there exposed under trees do you?

Please buy a water resistant car cover.

My OCD is going crazy.

I do and I'm just used to it by now. I used to wash my Z like every week, but then eventually just got tired of doing that. Now I do it like maybe once every month or two. It's been my DD for the last 2.5 years and I've just accepted that sh1t is gonna happen to it. It's just easier not to worry about it.

If all goes as planned though, I will have a house with a garage by the beginning of next year. Then I can keep it nice and clean in the garage.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote