View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #66 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZRR View Post
Yes everyone drive carefully and golden rule when I ride in the twistes is to never cross the centerline (in corners). Bikes like to overtake as well so look out for that. Come to think of it in 10 years of going up there I've actually never been up through mt Palomar in a car only motorcycles.
This....i hate when i see people in bikes or cars do that...went on a cruise once with some people from a cobalt SS group and the lead car just to say he got down the mountain first crossed over a double yellow around a blind corner and passed a work truck, i was just praying that another car was not coming around that corner at the same time he decided to pull this dumb stunt. All this just to stay ahead of my Z and this was on Palomar also.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote