View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
i thought the Z was the best for the buck sports car i could of gotten. It sucks getting ouhandled and smoked by Mustang Gt's you were right Unknown.
It was best bang 4 buck under the condition you were looking for an aggressive, street sports car. For duality, the mustang in 2011 changed that because they made a versatile street track car.. Mustang out of fear introduced a new engine,the 5.0 based on the Z's surpising power that was was beating the GTO and mustang 4.6. Though it wasn't designed to. It was designed to run with a Cayman. It was bang 4 buck if you wanted an 8/10th's porsche. No one expected the automatic Z to get to 60mph in 4.6 seconds. Not even nissan.
The mustang plays in a different performance segment. yet the Z compliments 9/10th muscle without trying with 2 less cylinders...

You're getting outpowered by mustangs... Not outhandled. Could it be you're being outhandled by everyone because you drive like a bytch???

Only a complete fvckin idiot would be trying to outpower GT's in a LEASED stock Z.

Lastly, if you cared anything about feedback, driving enjoyment and suspension stability at the limit. The Z supercedes the mustang as a street car. Where you are driving all the time. The mustang exceeds on the track. Though it is the most numb car behind the wheel. It gets around the track very well. Albeit much slower than the camaro SS1LE FOR THE SAME MONEY. The 1LE gives more feedback plus outhandles the mustang. Thank god the Camaro kept hydraulic steering though it will be gone in the next gen, sadly.

That is a tested objective opinion....

You just keep talking and talking and talking lifeless moronic drool. You don't know anything, virus troll.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-23-2013 at 06:06 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote