View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
Mishimoto
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
Mishimoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post
I know you have faith in the 19 row core and I'm sure it does keep the Z out of limp mode. However, I think a 25 row option might get more attention. I'd like to keep my oil temps below 250F pushing the car all out. I don't have much confidence that a 19 row can do that in 90-105 degree summer heat. In pictures and in spec sheets, it appears to have the same width, depth and fin density as other 19 row coolers that aren't cutting it for track use.

Is there any possibility of a larger core option in the future?
I completely agree with you! We do have faith that our 19 row will handle oil temperature problems and we would like to offer a larger core for those of you who would prefer even further temperature protection.

We are working on a 25 row cooler that will hit shelves this summer and soon after we will be investigating its fitment into our direct fit oil cooler line. We will have to make modifications to the current 370Z kit to accommodate the larger core but we will certainly be doing test fitting. I am unable to provide an exact or estimated date but I will do my best to keep the community up to date!

Thanks for the feedback Mandingo.

Last edited by Mishimoto; 05-24-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote