View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
SmokeEater27
Base Member

Drives: Like OJ In A Bronco
SmokeEater27 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
This "get them while you can article" is sounding like we may see a decline in affordable RWD cars in our near future. I read another article today that said "when the Mazda Rx-7 comes out in 2016/17. It will be an upscale car at a much higher price point than the 370z. Hmmm... Looks like 1997 is rearing it's ugly head again in our near future.

So we're complaining about lil BS about our cars and when they fix those little complaints. Those cars will be out of our price points or sold out of the U.S. only. Great

Yeah it always sucks to see good ol' classic sports cars put back into production and bringing along with them price tags having a few extra 0's in it, hopefully it doesnt become too big of a trend in the market because it would suck for everyone to start doing just like Acura with the new NSX and Lexus with the LFA as the newer Supra and the price ranges they fall in because i might just end up in a smart car then