View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 12:05 AM   #80 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Sorry I hurt your e-feelings with my first comment...

The point is that you arent making 330whp. We aren't hating, but your are now giving us a reason to. Please just answer one question and we will leave you alone.

Do you really think you have 330whp? Regardless of what your dyno run says, just tell us if you think you have 330whp.

Now if your answer is "no" then WHY the heck (I said heck not hell I'm being polite) did you post it on your sig as if you did?

Don't be fooled by these numbers man, they are way too high...I'm not a hater (by the way what where you thinking with the whole definition of hater thing in your sig, are you serious?) but I tell it like I see it. There are a lot of folks in here who have more experience with this car than you do and it would be smart to listen to them.

Whats with people calling people haters, its getting so effin annoying. Just stop..
+1 agreed

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers