View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Michelin has a lot of people drinking their special juice...and it is currently leaving a bad aftertaste in my mouth...It is like Budweiser, terrible beer, but people who drink it love it becuase they are told it is great... these are not performance tires IMO. WORST 1200 bucks I ever spent in my LIFE...cannot wait till this crap is wore out. They paid off a lot of people, and we the consumer have paid for it... these tires perform in the 600-700 dollar level...PLEASE do not submit to all the propaganda!
interested in which tires you are comparing them to. If you thought you were going to go out on the track and run laps or autocross and be competitive then you sir, are a fool. They are a STREET tire. They can be used to track but not competitively. No one buys PSS's to compete on lol.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....

Last edited by chrischhorn; 05-23-2013 at 12:24 AM.
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote