View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stosh Rickles
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport
Stosh Rickles is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 370Z Touring + Sport + Nav: Brilliant Silver/Persimmon

Starting a company and have to get rid of the payment. Beater time for me

Closest to $25,000 gets it! Located in Pittsburgh. Cleveland, NJ and NYC possibly doable.

28k miles, 7spd A/T, and loaded with everything possible:
Touring Package... heated leather, Bluetooth, Bose, HIDs, etc.
Sport Package... 19" rims, sport brakes, limited-slip diff, etc.
Navigation

I'm the 2nd owner (first had it as a weekend driver, garaged.) I've had it garaged up until the past 3 months when I moved. Only thing that isn't stock is the battery, which I upgraded to a Optima Yellow Top. Front tires are good, rears will need to be replaced by next summer from what I can see.

I can confirm I've had the steering lock unit recall performed. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SLU IF YOU'RE BUYING A 09/10 370Z.

No winter driving, no smokers, no pets, no kids, no accidents, no racing, no burnouts, no friends driving it... yes, I'm pretty much a jerk about it.

The only imperfections in the car are documented here... a scratch on the trunk (from a detailer!), and two rims with slight curb rash.

If you have any doubts about the Persimmon interior, then I don't know what you're doing shopping for a Z. You buy this car to be excited, and to excite others - the Persimmon interior always catches people's eyes, starts conversations, and girls love it. I've had black/black interiors, and I'm really glad I chose this instead.

Anything else you want to know, just ask!

Last edited by Stosh Rickles; 05-22-2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff.
Stosh Rickles is offline   Reply With Quote