Thread: [For Sale] STS Turbo Kit
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nism0
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '19 Nismo Tech
Nism0 is on a distinguished road
Default STS Turbo Kit

STS Turbo Listing- SOLD

STORY

I will be up front and honest about my journey...I just got in over my head with this.

I had one hell of a time trying to get this running. I installed the kit myself during my final weeks at college (horrible decision) and after trouble shooting it for a few weeks it came down to a faulty tune. And instead of dumping more money into it, because the tuner was going to charge me even more to retune, I decided to sell the kit. It made 458whp on a mustang dyno which equal 503 on a dyno jet. And I had full boost at 4k rpm. I started seeing boost around 3.4ish +.

I don't care what anyone says about STS, Marc is and will always be the man. His customer service was outstanding. I didn't even purchase this kit from him and he walked me through everything possible to make sure my kit was installed properly. He knows I am parting ways with the kit and said he can answer any questions or doubts about it. I would also recommend having someone who knows this kit install and tune t (hence calling Marc) because it will save you a lot of time and headaches.

PRICING

As I stated, I am open to all reasonable offers, but let me explain my pricing.

I updated the entire PCV system, and boost controller with all new hoses and clamps and a brand new air filter. I purchased brand new exhaust clamps, resonators, and the updated y-pipe (which none of these items were even taken out of the box, except to take pictures). I can email a copy of the install manual if needed.

And I know I am going to be asked the question about rain. I drove home in the rain and was caught in a few storms and didn't have an issue. I would not recommend going jet skiing with this kit on your car <---lol?, but it didn't cause me any problems. That air filter is really well protected by the shield it comes with.

The only problem is the oil line broke when I was uninstalling the kit, so I will not be including it with the kit.

I also have a boost gauge, wideband AFR gauge, and 600cc injectors that I will consider including in the kit depending on what we work out.

The kit is boxed up and ready for shipment. Any questions let me know!

Last edited by Nism0; 06-06-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Nism0 is offline   Reply With Quote