View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
fonzo179
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Audi Q5 3.0T
fonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
Nissan= cheap plastic garbage rattling seats and paint chips how are you Gonna talk crap on superior companies.
Superior??? So I guess that means BMW also has one of the top 3 hightest selling electric cars in the world? Or did I miss something...oh I remember.

Nissan or as you so skillfully put it "garbage", embraced the age of technology through going green with electric cars by selling 25,000 LEAF units in the US in....what was it Bloomberg said at the end of 2nd QTR FY13....ah got it, less than half the time it took the Prius.

I'm not really sure what you planned to accomplish by flaming NISSAN on a NISSAN forum full of consumers whom actually know what they are talking about. I love your blanketed statements though "rattling seats, paint chips". Dafuq?
fonzo179 is offline   Reply With Quote