View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

If you really don't want people to damage or key your car, it's probably better to just park normally. It won't draw the attention parking like this does and no one would resent you for it. My thought has always been that if the car is clean as well as the parking then it conveys a message that I care for the car and respect other people's space. It also helps to park in a less crowded area.

My mom drives our G37 sedan, gray. Not nearly as flashy as a bright blue 370Z. Doesn't have a loud-*** exhaust on it either. But she's had coke thrown at it, the paint keyed, and someone back into it in the last year. Meanwhile, in two years, I've yet to have anyone do anything harmful to my Z.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote