View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Very nice. Hopefully the tuner chimes in with some specifics about what he did that he couldn't have done with Uprev.
As I mentioned in my review, I don't think this will be too useful for people trying to decide whether to make the switch. However, I am hoping that even a stock Z can show some benefits of features not available through Uprev. I know that Joe had to contact EcuTek to work through some things in the software, so clearly things are still in development. We are very early in the process with the software being so new and not fully released. I hope that down the road my experience can provide fellow forum members with more information and data on the EcuTek tune capabilities

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote