View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #708 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obito View Post
There was a stupid truck driver tailgating me last month. He was tailgating me on any speed I drove. My speed limit was 65, so I did 70 to pass every cars on the right, and if he want to do speeding against the law, he can easily do it by doing 80 to surpass me, but he didn't. So I changed into a slow lane then he slowed down, and he didn't pass me on the left, so I went back into fast lane again. He chased up to my rear again at 80, so I decided to acceleration to 1xx to cut all 4 lanes highway when my hwy merge to another interstate. Then the lanes merge again into 2 lanes , so I decided to passed two 18wheels trucks and let those trucks blocked the lanes for me, so he can't tailgating me anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
When I have that happen I just go the normal pace I want and F*K them lol. If they want to go around fine, if not oh well. I'm not going to be worked up to become someones "rabbit" and possibly get a ticket or endanger everyone else on the road.although it is a bit unnerving sometimes just how big FORD and bowties look when they take up your entire rearview mirror.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote