View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #706 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Had some a**hat today on the bridge tunnel in an Acura RL trying to accomplish god knows what. I passed him some miles back, we catch up to the toll booths, he exits before me but he's crawling and I usually don't take much time to get back up to speed so I wind up passing him. Kind of. He floors it to maintain speed with me. I'm like, dude, don't even think about pacing me.

So since he proved he was going to be difficult I just drove like he wasn't even on the road anymore. He had the lead-car syndrome for sure. No matter what speed I adjusted to he was trying to get back in front of me but when he got there he never went any further. And when he stayed behind some slow person coming out of the tunnel I passed and guess where he was? Right on my tail trying to keep up. When we would approach the alcoves where the cops usually sit he'd try to position himself behind me as a radar blocker. I was like, really? 5 over. I'm not getting pulled now matter what and you are going to hide behind me? Once I finally had it And there was no one else for at least a mile behind and he was riding my blind spot I just came short of locking 'em up and forced him to get in front of me. Can you believe this clown still never got more than 20 yards ahead of me the entire time and even after that?

If I could I would have eaten his soul.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote