Thread: Ummmmmm WHAT?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #33 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Those are the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
... to watch.
Only in the movies.

My ex-wife is a lesbian and we (my wife and I) get invited over to events at her place sometimes. They are usually well-attended by 30 to 40 of her lesbian friends. Let me tell you some truth. I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty wire coat hanger than see any of them engaged in their "chicks who like other chicks" behavior. Seriously, it's like an explosion of flannel, crewcuts and patchouli oil. Any one of them could probably take me in a fist fight. They are big, butch man-haters.

Last edited by onzedge; 05-21-2013 at 04:40 PM.
onzedge is offline   Reply With Quote