View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo370z View Post
now that the government seems to want to tax us more, and change the way we do business, im wondering how will this have an impact on how you do business, or whom you do business with?
doesnt change anything for me because i pay use tax every year. been doing that for several years now because i buy tens of thousands every year from out of state (not just car stuff, house stuff too).

if local shops have the parts i want, in-stock immediately available, then they have no issue winning my business, but 99% of the time none of them do. they end up ordering it from their distributor which make no benefit to me vs buying from an online store at a lower competitive price.

i pay the basic sales tax if i buy online which is much lower than the local sales tax the shops are located. so it's still a win/win for me.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote