View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #26 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Sorry man. It adds insult to injury that you had a garage... How does anyone have nice cars in areas like this? I could not deal LOL
It was at a friend's house for his engagement party. Lots of guests with lots of cars parked on the street. One of the guys has a G37c parked along the cul de sac. Tail lights busted, deep dents, A-pillar cracked open, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanate View Post
Also. Where are you at op? Only got wind here in lenexa for about 15mins.
Wichita, KS. The storm spun off an EF1 near the airport, which is in the SW part of town. I was in the NE part of town (near 29th and Oliver) at the time of occurrence. Imagine not being able to see past the garage door. It was like a train was moving swiftly in front of us. It was a blur. They quickly closed the garage door, but the pressure was too great. Rain and hail seeped through from the super strong winds. I can only imaging the velocity of the hail stones traveling horizontally and blasting our cars. Our cars were literally shot peened.