View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #156 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I attended ZDayZ X last week and had a blast. It was my 4th ZDayZ and they keep getting better every year.

Here are some shots of the Z on The Dragon:
( Click to show/hide )

Driving Impressions: Fun and frustrating. These roads are always a blast to drive, however I was a little frustrated since the car is not at the level I am used to. It doesn't turn as well as the Mustang did so I was a little uncomfortable for the first day or two. It rolls over like a dump truck and plows like one too, but I think sway bars and more front tire will help with most of that next year. Pretty much no matter what you do the rear end stays planted, which is good, but it just needs more front grip.

Oh, the DS2500 pads and Super Blue were fantastic. I also got a ride with Alan from the Z Atlanta crew to check out his Ark Grip V2 catback... I'm definitely ordering it as soon as I pay some of my wedding expenses off.

Overall, I had a blast, and now have a game plan for next year.

Our car looks amazing!

I'm stealing these pics and passing them off as my car, since I don't have roads like these.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote