View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #1545 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
It was a great time as usual. Sorry the little gathering at my cabin didn't work out so well. Met a few folks though. Apparently, they changed the friday dinner from 6 to 5 and I didn't know that until noon on friday.

As for ants, we've been in 4 different cabins at Zdayz and they all have them, you just have to know not to leave food out.

Zdayz is definitely staying at Fontana, the other place they considered was very parochial and didn't want alcohol outdoors and wanted everyone in and quiet by 10pm. Obviously not Zdayz capable!

We are reserved back in the same cabin next year. It will be my 11th Zdayz!
Yeah, I showed up a little after 5:15 and nada. That's OK, there's always next year (of which I am already booked).

Hope everyone had a great time, I know Mrs. Mults and I did.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote