View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #267 (permalink)
Hopefulki
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z MB M/T
Hopefulki is on a distinguished road

I don't think Lightwurkz had advertised them yet. I sent them an email asking and they said it's their newest product (about a month ago) and that I purchased the first RGB 70/90 set. It was $299 which I thought was pretty good all things considered.

Yeah, they are RGB so I can set them to red/yellow/green/blue/cyan/pink/white/orange and a horrible epilepsy inducing quick cycle between all colors.

I am happy with them for sure, today it poured hard and no humidity got in, so passed that test quickly! lol

I took some pics at night but god my Galaxy's camera does poor at low light, so it doesn't do them justice. I took more pics, but I'll just add them to my own album.

The kit also allows them to lock on white with 1 button press inside, good when police are around and you're riding the red. It was easy to run the control box wire inside too, there was a grommet on the driver side under the brake booster. I just popped it out and ran it through there. The carpet actually had a spot in it nearby where it was easy to cut. I didn't replace the grommet so I'll just silicone it tomorrow to seal it, though no rain got in today - better safe than sorry.

I do wish they sat inside the shroud - that would make it perfect - but overall I'd recommend the kit for sure.

To Do: HFC or ART/CBE, Varis or Amuse .$$ halp.

Last edited by Hopefulki; 05-20-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Hopefulki is offline   Reply With Quote