Thread: 2014 nismo
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostStreams View Post
This raise another concern, i have contacts few dealers near by and they confirmed it that there is only 2 new nismo within the states. one is black and one is silver, that means I will have to wait for nissan to delivery the pearl white over sea (by then, 2014 model will be out). I guess I need to be patient either way, just not too sure of the cosmetic changes. what are everyone's thought on the cosmetic update?
while I have a tendency to denigrate those who use the term, I believe "try hard" is an adequate description of the cosmetic changes on the 2014 nismo line. I really don't like the way it looks. Ofcourse that's just my personal opinion; you can always choose to be wrong .