View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #34 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
The point is, irregardless if its drifting or "spirited driving," wrong is wrong, they're both dangerous, with people around, or by yourself, its dangerous.. and I again, Im not saying I support they did, I just thought the video was cool.
Since MAZOC (apparently in your eyes) has now become a literary editing organization:
"Irregardless" is a word commonly used in place of regardless or irrespective, which has caused controversy since the early twentieth century, though the word appeared in print as early as 1795. [1] Most dictionaries list it as "nonstandard" or "incorrect". Also, the "Ir" and "less" seem to make it a double negative, ultimately meaning "regard". Microsoft word even puts a red squiggly line under irregarless and suggests "regardless".

I am fine not becoming the gammar police for the forum, and apparently you should reconsider that course of action as well.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun