View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #32 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
And one other thing.. you spell rediculous, ridiculous.
Quote:
The point is, irregardless if its drifting or "spirited driving," wrong is wrong, they're both dangerous, with people around, or by yourself, its dangerous.. and I again, Im not saying I support they did, I just thought the video was cool.
And another thing: irregardless isn't a word. You need to decide between irrespective and regardless. To accept "irregardless" as a legitimate word would imply the opposite of what you are trying to say, anyway - the prefix "ir" suggests the opposite of the root word it is modifying.
Quote:
I've been on one cruise, at the occoquan BBQ.. wrong is wrong, im sticking to that, spirited driving is exactly what it is, wrong.. doing donuts and drifting is wrong.
Wrong is wrong, yes, but it is folly to argue that there are not degrees of wrong. Even our legal system acknowledges this. Different degrees of offenses result in different degrees of penalization.