Thread: [For Sale] Uprev License (SoCal)
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #38 (permalink)
seymore4
Track Member

Drives: 2010 nismo
seymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///PureSwank View Post
So if I'm paying 200 for the liscense how much is the device itself? I thought that when someone purchases the uprev device it comes ready to tune the car.....I'm lost. I haven't used it but will eventually as I'm ordering parts for my 370..
You can purchase the tuner cable add on for $400 separately and turn this into Osiris tuner version, but what he is selling is just the reflash license. You need that to unlock the ecu before a tuner can tune it.. Normal price is $300. So a local guy could pay him $200, get it transferred onto his ecu, then just pay the shop for tuning
seymore4 is offline   Reply With Quote