Thread: Lsd?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_R_J View Post
Assuming I don't have an LSD in this thing, what would be a good upgrade diff to put into it?
I'm on my phone so I can't make out your wheel type very well but they look like mine so I'm guessing you have a non-sport model. I also plan on going with an LSD in the future. There are quite a few threads that deal with this subject but one member recently posted that his OS GIKEN LSD (clutch type designed for the 370, not the 350 like Quaife) spent nearly $2,500 in total with all the parts, labor and OSG rear diff fluid as recommended. His review also summed it all up very well. No rebuilding, come in 1, 1.5 and 2 way configurations and super lock. Just need to figure out if you are going to track it, drag it, drift it, or just DD it like me.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote