View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #27 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Some prefer to clean up a mess by not making it in the first place. Some prefer to do the job by-the-book.

I'm no braking system expert - I'll freely admit that my knowledge of ABS/TC/&c is superficial at best and my understanding is even less. And the last brakes I bled were on a '98 Pontiac. But... I have worked with hydraulic systems, both mechanically and control-wise, from the size of a few D cells to 6' radial motors and I've been servicing brakes since the mid-'70s (I may not be doing it right but I always manage to stop). Hydraulics is hydraulics.

If you have been paying attention over the years I get pissy about safety items on cars and people don't have 110% understanding on what they are doing and if you guys have to use a book all the time to work on your cars well then I would leave the safety items to an expert ,you don't hear me say much about regular stuff like taking your door panel or radio out.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote